Website Optimization is referred to as a technique by which all the website data like web pages, contents, images, and links are optimized to rank higher on Google. Everyone wants their site to be well optimized so that it can rank higher on various search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. A higher ranking on search engines eventually increases your sales and leads leading towards growth. There are various strategies through which you can achieve a well-optimized website. In this blog, we are going to cover some of the basic and essential strategies that surely helps you in doing so.
1. SEO – First thing that comes in mind for website optimization is SEO (Search engine optimization). There is a saying “if Google loves you everybody loves you” which means if you rank higher on Google everyone trusts you. So, what do you need to rank higher on google?
2. Good Content – Your website content is what Google fetches and crawls in order to display on search results. Your content should be unique, well organized, Readable, should contain keywords and phrases related to the topic.
3. On page optimization – On page optimization is the process where the pages individual pages on website are optimized by doing certain aspects like, it must be making them responsive, light by using lesser text per page so they load fast, and has secure connection displaying https protocol.
4. Optimizing site speed – Optimizing the speed of the website is one of the major aspects for ranking higher on a search engine. Google prefers that site which takes least time to load. most which have less load time. The average page load time is 2 – 3 seconds. The site can be slowed down due to various reasons and you will not know the reasons. To check the site speed and the issue that cause your site to slow down various software are available like GTmetrix, Google page speed, etc.
5. Responsive – Because smartphones are more readily available as compared to laptops or PCs, websites are expected to open more on phone browsers. As everyone has smartphones with them available all the time and most of the site is viewed on smartphones as compared to computers or laptops. The website should be responsive means it should be well displayed in every screen ratio. The mobile has a different view of the website than the computer. Search engines prefer responsive site over the non- responsive site.
6. Better User Experience – Since the latest updates of Google According to Google’s latest updation, user engagement and user stay time plays a vital role in ranking. User Experience involves information like how long the user stays on your site and how are they interacting to your site.
A number of factors affect the degree of website optimization. Listed above are a few points you need to keep into consideration at all times. That apart factors like fresh and SEO friendly content, hyperlinking, use of graphics per page also matter. To check if your website is optimized or lacking contents, send us a message on [email protected]